Certified Nursing Assistant certification
IDTC's Certified Nurse Assistant Program
Join Our Squad!
Are you ready to start a fulfilling career in healthcare? Our Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) program is just what you need!
What You'll Learn:
- Basic care skills for long-term facility residents.
- Best practices to interact effectively with health care teams.
- How to provide mental health and social services.
- Techniques to assist residents to maintain maximum functional independence.
- Skills for observing, reporting, and documenting resident info.
Real Skills for Real Careers
Our program gives you knowledge-based training in several crucial areas like personal care skills, basic nursing skills, restorative services, mental health, and social services skills.
There's a steady demand for CNAs. You can find work in hospitals, assisted living care centers, nursing homes, and adult day care centers.
Let's Make A Difference Together
Our program will equip you to provide patient-centered care, focusing on the physical, social, and mental needs of residents. Ready to start your journey? Come learn with us at IDTC!