Customer Experience Specialist
Transform and deliver exceptional programming for prospective Certified Nursing Assistants and other vocational training program students.
Dreambound (formerly known as Ladder) creates upward mobility for American job seekers and simplifies hiring for employers. Right now, we're helping job seekers attend 3-14 week classes to become certified nursing assistants (CNAs), financing their tuition and placing them with employers immediately upon completion. For many, Dreambound represents a new lifeline to economic stability and a better chance at a fulfilling career.
We raised a seed round from Union Square Ventures, Collaborative Fund, 8VC, Moxxie, RocNation, and former leaders from Affirm, General Assembly, Twitter, and companies in education & media. We're well-funded and ready to improve upward mobility and the health care labor supply in America.
We are looking for an experienced trainer that will anchor our customer success team. Someone that will help transform and deliver programming to prospective CNAs. We’re a small team and you’ll work closely with the Director of Operations and the company’s founding team as well as all other teams in the company.
Applications for this role are openFill out a short form and tell us why you're interested — we'll reach out to you with next steps if there's mutual fit. A resume is optional.
What you'll do
- Deliver impactful programming that augments the traditional training program that a CNA goes through.
- Coach CNA students in 1-on-1 sessions that focuses on job readiness and state exam preparation.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, and industry professionals to create a one-of-a-kind community for CNAs.
- Maintain and track customer performance data, and compile reports to inform ongoing company strategy.
- Be poised to grow beyond the CNA vertical.
- Provide valuable input on how the company grows its impact to customers.
- Work cross functionally to bring the voice of the customer into everything we do!
Who we're looking for
- Someone who has a whatever-it-takes attitude, low ego, contagious energy, and a true excitement for Ladde and our role in improving people’s lives through education and employment.
- Demonstrated ability training, programming, or teaching diverse populations to achieve outsized outcomes.
- Experience as a CNA or other state certified vocational programs a plus.
- Thrives in fast-paced, scrappy environments and is highly adaptable.
- Maintains accountability unfailingly and hits due dates on time.
- Entrepreneurial, creative, with an excitement for experimenting in a startup environment.
- Organized and capable of managing projects independently after receiving instructions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication proficiency with common technology tools like Slack, Jira, Google Sheets, Google Docs etc preferred
At Ladder, we’re looking to hire people who are effective problem solvers, think on their feet, are adaptable, and operate with grit, integrity, and a deep commitment to our mission. Please apply even if your experiences don’t exactly match what we’ve written in this job description. We’re committed to helping Americans increase their income with Ladder. If you’re passionate about equalizing access to opportunity, we want you to apply!
Fair market compensation, enabling you to join a rapidly growing company on the ground floor.
Flexible paid time off
Work-life balance is important. Take the time you need with our flexible policy — we'll even insist at least 5 days off every 6 months.
Health insurance, vision, & dental
Dreambound offers you and your family an individual coverage HRA. This usually leaves little to no individual contribution.
To help you be productive, we provide a one-time $1,000 stipend to purchase equipment & furniture — like monitors or a new desk.
Our mission is in our DNA
Join a team that is both mission and vision-driven. We're building a fast-growing business centered around improving lives.
A diverse and inclusive workplace
Dreambound is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law — including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, under which we will consider all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.