Support on all things operations, customer service, business development, and more to help us scale our product.
Dreambound creates upward mobility for American job seekers and simplifies hiring for employers. Right now, we're helping job seekers attend 3-14 week classes to become certified nursing assistants (CNAs), financing their tuition and placing them with employers immediately upon completion. For many, Dreambound represents a new lifeline to economic stability and a better chance at a fulfilling career.
We raised a seed round from Union Square Ventures, Collaborative Fund, 8VC, Moxxie, RocNation, and former leaders from Affirm, General Assembly, Twitter, and companies in education & media. We're well-funded and ready to improve upward mobility and the health care labor supply in America.
We're looking for someone who is ready to roll up their sleeves in a deeply cross functional role that offers both high visibility and an opportunity to impact the whole company. We're a small team and you'll work closely to support the three co-founders in all things operations, customer service, business development, and more.
Applications for this role are openFill out a short form and tell us why you're interested — we'll reach out to you with next steps if there's mutual fit. A resume is optional.
What you'll do
- You'll touch and influence a bit of everything — This is a truly multi-disciplinary role! It's well suited for a hard-working generalist who's a very effective communicator, comfortable with technology, data-oriented, collaborative, and a quick learner/problem solver.
- Support the cofounders by executing on cross-functional, mission critical company wide projects touching operations, marketing, customer support, and more.
- Source, analyze, and track performance data, and compile reports to inform ongoing company strategy.
- Create presentations, and memos that impact company strategy.
Who we're looking for
- Someone who has a whatever-it-takes attitude, low ego, contagious energy, and a true excitement for Dreambound and our role in improving people’s lives through education and employment.
- Action-oriented and problem solves without prompting.
- Thrives in fast-paced, scrappy environments and is highly adaptable.
- Maintains accountability unfailingly and hits due dates on time.
- Comfortable analyzing and interpreting data with a focus on leveraging it for actionable improvement.
- Entrepreneurial, creative, with an excitement for experimenting in a startup environment.
- Organized and capable of managing projects independently after receiving instructions.
- Detail-oriented & a systems thinker: capable of switching between nitty gritty details to more macro-level strategy.
- Hungry to learn at a rapid clip and a willingness to make mistakes and weather challenges.
- Preferred: experience at an early-stage company
- Preferred: prior experience working deeply with a CRM, no-code tools, and data analysis/visualization tools.
- Bonus: design background, technically conversant, and/or financial modeling skill.
At Dreambound, we’re looking to hire people who are effective problem solvers, think on their feet, are adaptable, and operate with grit, integrity, and a deep commitment to our mission. Please apply even if your experiences don’t exactly match what we’ve written in this job description. We’re committed to helping Americans increase their income with Dreambound. If you’re passionate about equalizing access to opportunity, we want you to apply!
Fair market compensation, enabling you to join a rapidly growing company on the ground floor.
Flexible paid time off
Work-life balance is important. Take the time you need with our flexible policy — we'll even insist at least 5 days off every 6 months.
Health insurance, vision, & dental
Dreambound offers you and your family an individual coverage HRA. This usually leaves little to no individual contribution.
To help you be productive, we provide a one-time $1,000 stipend when you start, to purchase equipment & furniture — like monitors or a new desk.
Our mission is in our DNA
Join a team that is both mission and vision-driven. We're building a fast-growing business centered around improving lives.
A diverse and inclusive workplace
Dreambound is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law — including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, under which we will consider all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.